Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Season Greetings part 2


Painting, memorizing, building and so much more. Looking back through my pictures I found some fun memories of the build up to a Boys Story and some Christmas traditions held at All Saints. I thought I would share some of the pictures of the last two months with y'all.

We met down in the basement for our rehearsals. I so enjoyed all the actors I worked with. 

Goofing around before tech rehearsal.

Because who doesn't want to hug a real life size minion?

Some serious painting going on! 

Jumpers are a must... Don't forget that!

We had 2 carol services. Carols by Candel Light and Christmas Praise. After each service we served mulled wine and mince pies. I have discovered so far the only wine I like is mulled wine, due to the extra sugar and spices. I even had orange slices in one. 

The Sunday night service before the play we held in the atrium (our cafe). It was so lovely and the praise team/tech and lights were great and a wonderful message from Becky.

Slaving away with the smell of pizza torturong us. 

Christmas Eve night we had a midnight communion. We met at 11:30 and had communion and worshiped. It was so beautiful. Wonderful choir led by Ed.

Phil, Nicole and Libbi led worship at Midnight Communion.

Our Vicor Paul wears his traditional clerical robes. Since this is all new to me I asked for a picture. Lol (Josh photo bombing in the back)

It is tradition for everyone to meet on Christmas morning for a service, not so much for the curate to be dressed as a Jedi. The force was strong with him as he delivered an excellent message.

Every Christmas the queen delivers a message to all of the U.K. I got to partake in this tradition. I had Christmas with a wonderful family from the church. It was such a blessing to spend it with them. They felt so much like home and they made it easier for me being away from my own family. 

Looking lovely as ever.

Cheers folks and hope you had a wonderful New Years and Christmas just as me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment