Wednesday, December 30, 2015

"4" go mad in Dorset


Gasping and almost leaning over Nicole to press my face against the train window, I looked on in awe. The only reason I didn't leap off the moving train like in the movies was because of the long drop below the train tracks. Everything inside me screamed "GET ME OFF THIS THING!!!!" But I had to be patient, a broken limb or face was not in the plan. I gazed on in silence as we passed the castle ruins. Corfe Castle has been in my dream journal for a while now and I was more than willing to cross it off! So close! Why is this train so slow!? Slugs move faster! 
Than it stopped, oh that is why! We made it to the train station. I leaped out of the train and the others followed behind. Nicole, Shannon and Eline must have thought I was crazy. I smiled bigger with each step. So eager, so close! We have nothing like this in Molalla! We walked around the corner, through the medieval looking town and there and behold, my castle! 

Nicole and I on the train, waiting to arrive 

Shannon and Eline just as eager!

The veiw that almost made me squish Nicole! Lol

Corfe Castle Station. You can see the castle ruins in the background.

A beautiful church you pass to the castle.

The city center of Corfe.

Me gazing, who doesn't like a good castle ruin?!

Another angle.

Me walking up to the castle. 

They had Christmas trees with wishes on them in front of the castle. I picked up this random one by a girl named Claire and she wrote, "I wish to love and be loved always". I took a picture of it and thought I would share with you all. If you could pray for her I would appreciate that. She sounds desperate for love.

Shannon and I excited about castles! They are so new to both of us!

We did kind of go mad in Dorset. 

Nahhhh, just kidding, we still are sane . lol 

No comments:

Post a Comment